Pages

Monday 1 December 2014

A Marvelous menu to make your Teacher angry!


To make your teacher angry,
Is considered to be bad.
So follow this tasty menu,
To send them raving mad.

For their exotic entree,
I'll give them pan fried duck.
Served with pencil shavings, interruptions,
And a whole lot of school house muck!

Their main will include,
Bullies being rude.
If that's not enough,
I'll serve it with graffitied hats too!

Last but not least, a delicious dessert,
Lollies from the dairy that the boys bought.
I wonder what the teachers thought. It will also include,
Food scrapes from the floor, I wonder if the want anymore!

Their faces are bright red,
Their heads have hit the roof.
I wonder if I'll get in trouble,
Because they've got enough proof!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave us a comment. Your comment will appear on the page once it has been moderated by the teacher. Thank you!