Pages

Friday 21 August 2015

Secrets behind the door

We walk in silence scared of what we might find in the old haunted house we are approaching. The boys dared us to knock on the door and ask to come in. Ineka said I had to knock. I step onto the steps knock twice then step back down.

Out comes an old women in raged clothes and knotty hair. She says "What do you want!" in a croaky old voice. I notice I am alone my friends must have took off down the street. "I-I-I just was um wondering if I could come in" I said. "Who do you think you are wanting to come into my house, I don't even know you" she said in that voice again.

Suddenly I notice something climbing over the women's shoulder, something way out of the ordinary. I take a closer look and realise it's a dragon! Without any warning  the dragon starts shooting green balls of fire at me! I duck the fire balls barely missing my hair. "What was that for" I bellow at the women. She just cackles and slams the door right in my face. I am so so angry. I take off down the street planning what I might do next to get the women back.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave us a comment. Your comment will appear on the page once it has been moderated by the teacher. Thank you!