Pages

Wednesday 18 August 2010

10 Minutes Writing


My ideal land would be a Chocolate World, where everything is made of different flavored chocolate. When it rained it would rain Caramel Chocolate and when it snowed the snow would be White Chocolate. The bark on the ground would be Nut and Raisins Chocolate and the grass would be Peppermint. The waterfalls are melted chocolate and the sea is too.


A chocolate world would be awesome because if you got hungry you could take a bite out of anything, and if someone annoyed you, you could eat them all up, because obviously the people are chocolate too.


All of the food in my chocolate world is chocolate and no matter how much you eat you never put on any weight although you stay the same weight you were when you came here.


If I lived in a chocolate world I would be in 7th heaven. But sadly this isn’t a reality for me because I am only allowed to eat chocolate occasionally (even though I eat it slightly more often than that.)


Written by Emma-Rose

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave us a comment. Your comment will appear on the page once it has been moderated by the teacher. Thank you!