Pages

Wednesday 18 August 2010

10 Minutes Writing


I was in bed. As I was drifting off to sleep I was thinking about lollies. I usually don’t think about anything but I was really hungry and my stomach was rumbling.Because lollies were my favorite they were stuck in my mind. As the clock ticked on I fell asleep.


“Welcome to the land of lollies,” said a voice in my head. I was visualizing a white cloudy land filled to the brim with lollies. Red ones, green ones, yellow ones and heaps more, but best of all they were all free!


As I strolled through the land I picked up some of what seemed to a cloud but no it was candy floss white on the outside and pink on the inside, it was so delicious, it just melted in my mouth. I had never tasted anything so good I picked up another mouthful then walked over try something else.


The lollies were just amazing, I had never tasted anything so good. I skipped around like something from another land. I was prancing around like I’d never done before. I ran over and started gutsing into something that looked like a tree but no it was actually Sherbet!


It was the best dream of my life!!!


Written by Lucy

5 comments:

  1. Well, Lucy, I loved your 10 minute writing about a lolly dream, and I think you would get on really well with Mrs Brice. I think she dreams about lollies too. Have you seen her "Imagine it!" photo in the office foyer?!

    Keep up the writing and publishing!

    Carol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awsome Lucy, thats really neat.
    I wish i had thought of a dream like that, you are very talented at this sort of thing.
    I hope to see more of your writing!

    From Kes
    Year6 The E-Team

    ReplyDelete
  3. Here's a tip, Lucy, for the visual language aspect of your writing. Words written in red are very hard to read, especially if you are colour blind. We need to make it as easy as possible for our viewers to read our work, especially online.

    Carol

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like your story Lucy it's really cool.

    From Emma
    Rm7

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like your story

    ReplyDelete

Please leave us a comment. Your comment will appear on the page once it has been moderated by the teacher. Thank you!