Pages

Wednesday 20 March 2013

2013 Weetbix Tryathlon

On Sunday I competed in the 2013 Weetbix tryathlon along with eight others from my class. I think that’s a pretty good effort from Team Inaka!
I competed in the 11 year olds and I had to swim 200 m, bike 8 kms and run 1.5 kms. I got my medal off Anna Harrison (Scarlett) - she is a lot taller than me!!
I was disappointed at the end that Sanitarium were not selling Up and Go’s. I enjoyed going with Jack on the rugby obstacle course. This was my fourth tryathlon for this year. I think I might try doing the duathlon at the end of the term.
Here is a picture of the Springston Competitors at the end of the day - Springston School Rocks!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave us a comment. Your comment will appear on the page once it has been moderated by the teacher. Thank you!