Pages

Friday 31 May 2013

A Bad Kiwi Campfire

A Bad Kiwi Campfire

The sweet sensation fills my mouth as I sip my hot chocolate. The heat of the crackling bonfire keeps me warm when I sit close. My friends surround me with laughter and smiles.
I open my eyes and my vision isn't real!
All I see is a old rubbish bin on fire and a crazy teacher teaching year 7 and 8's crazy songs which are so babyish! There is no yummy hot food anywhere except fatty pork and chive sausages with old tomato sauce being splurted everywhere. My friends aren't smiling or laughing. Everything has gone wrong!

Why oh why couldn't I've gone to Camp Lakeview for the Summer Holidays, not a School Camp. 

By Anja

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave us a comment. Your comment will appear on the page once it has been moderated by the teacher. Thank you!