Pages

Wednesday 16 April 2014

Book Review - 'Awakening'

Book: Awakening
Author: Natalie King
Rating: ✯ ✯ ✯


I enjoyed reading this book because I read a lot of books from a man or boy’s point of view but it’s good to mix it up a bit and read books about females. As I found out it was written about a girl I was slightly put off and stop reading. However, the storyline about a loner got me hooked. I mean who doesn’t love a book about lonely people becoming popular and happy ever after la de la de la. But eventually it has to go bad, such as; they embarrass themselves or a dark secret turns up.



Tamaś is another reason I like this book, he can do cool things such as; flying, healing, he’s good at fighting and came from a necklace. I like how he gets a motor bike because I love fast things and motor bikes can go super fast.



I don’t think I would read again because most of the thrill was from not knowing what would happen next so I give it three stars.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave us a comment. Your comment will appear on the page once it has been moderated by the teacher. Thank you!