Pages

Tuesday 5 August 2014

My dog Nala
My dog Nala is the biggest and best dog I've ever had. But there's also bad things about her:
  1. She eats way too much.
  2. She smashes holes in the wall with her tail that we call a bone whip
  3. She slobbers way too much on the table and the bench.
More about her bone whip. It cracks such big holes in the wall and will make your bones feel pain for the next 2 days. Don’t get me wrong that thing is dangerous and since she’s really big it does a lot of damage.
Nala has really big muscles that control her arms to smash the windows. Nala is  also a bit  stupid because she goes into the kitchen and steals something but gets caught and then gets smacked by my Dad.

But she’s also a good dog sometimes. Like the time she won a  best dog award at a dog competition. Nala protects me from my older sister when she's mad and when my Dad’s mad. She barks at them loudly

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave us a comment. Your comment will appear on the page once it has been moderated by the teacher. Thank you!