Pages

Wednesday 1 July 2015

Improving our area

For our Inquiry we have been focusing on developing ideas about Springston. We had to design something that we thought would improve Springston. Here are our designs:

Here is my design, I chose to do a spring statue because it represents Springston in a really cool way! I believe that this will attract tourists and others. I want people to know where Springston like Rakaia, they have a fish! Sophie W.


For my design I chose to do a park because Springston doesn't really have a park and I think it represents Springston well. I think this because the reason Springston is called Springston is that the springs or water in Springston was first found as being a prime part in running Springston. I have a pond and a river to represent that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave us a comment. Your comment will appear on the page once it has been moderated by the teacher. Thank you!