Pages

Thursday 27 May 2010

10 Minutes Writing


The sun lit the old stone steps, and as I walked up the path the leaves seemed to twinkle. The lush evergreen bush surrounding me was peaceful and full of life, and the humming birds sang like they’d never sang before. The suddenly a dark shadow fell across the garden, enfolding the stone steps in darkness. I was shocked and as I started to run, the steps behind me seemed to melt away into the sea.

This picture was found at http://www.ipernity.com/doc/manganite/963895

1 comment:

  1. Nicely done Emma, you have really captured the atmosphere of the photograph. I love the phrase 'enfolding the stone steps in darkness'. Liz

    ReplyDelete

Please leave us a comment. Your comment will appear on the page once it has been moderated by the teacher. Thank you!