Pages

Thursday 27 May 2010

Hello From America


Hello Room 7

America is so cool. The other day we went into the Fashion Valley Mall in San Diego. We found the Mac Store and you could try using the I Pad’s which are not in New Zealand yet. We had a go playing on them and they are so much fun.

There are lots of things you can do on them like go on YouTube, use the internet, watch movies, play with photos, play the piano, play games and read books. They are so skinny and light you could take them everywhere. We all thought that they were one of the coolest gadgets around but unfortunately Dad wouldn’t buy me one.

I have seen some people reading books on a Kindle. They are like IPad’s accept smaller and you read books on them. You just download the book you want to read and it comes up on the screen. They look awesome as well.

I am heading to Mexico now and will be home soon.

From Libby

4 comments:

  1. I hope you had an amazing time in America Libby and I hope you had fun at the fashion mall.

    from Bailey
    room 3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your story about America because I like how you described about everything you did.
    From georgia
    room3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Libby its Ben and Ethan we really liked your picture of the i-pad.

    from Room 3

    ReplyDelete
  4. We like the way you can play on the i pad in America.

    From:Molly and Libby Room 3 Team Ice breakers

    ReplyDelete

Please leave us a comment. Your comment will appear on the page once it has been moderated by the teacher. Thank you!