Pages

Tuesday 1 June 2010

Student Council Application

Dear Student Council,


Hi, I’m Emma and I would love to be a member of our school’s student council.

I think that I am the best person for the job and seeing as I am a Yr 8 this year I definitely have all of the Springston A+ Characteristics.


I am organized and self managing, and I always hand my work in on time so you don’t have to worry about me not completing something by the deadline.


I am really good with words and I can talk confidently everywhere so I guess this means that I am Articulate.


Now, I know that if you are on the student council you have to be Adaptable and I am very Adaptable so I wont mind if we suddenly have to change our plan.


I am very Adventurous, I love to try new things and I am also Accepting. I love to make new friends no matter where they come from.


I think that I will bring valuable ideas to the student council that you otherwise might not have. I think that you should give me a chance to be on the student council because I will contribute satisfactorily. Please give me a chance, I have never been on the student council before,


Yours Sincerely,





Emma-Rose

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave us a comment. Your comment will appear on the page once it has been moderated by the teacher. Thank you!