Pages

Friday 24 October 2014

Beautiful Creatures - Book Review



Beautiful Creatures - Garcia & Stohl

Stars: *****

Age: 13+

The Beautiful Creatures series sounds like a lovely book but there is only one word that would describe my feelings and thoughts for it…. WICKED! The story is so intense and since it’s written by two authors, the ideas and writing skills just click. It’s like chocolate and ice cream - they are made for each other!

I love how it’s written. It is one of my ultimate must-read series which I had already read before given the book at school. There are no words for how much I love this series.
If Kami Garcia and Margaret Stohl read this I would say to them, “KEEP WRITING THOSE FANTASTIC STORIES!!!!!”


P.S the sad thing is the movie ruined the book and is nothing like the book!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave us a comment. Your comment will appear on the page once it has been moderated by the teacher. Thank you!