Pages

Friday 24 October 2014

Dangerous Creatures - Book Review


Dangerous Creatures - Garcia & Stohl

Stars: ****

Age: 13+

This was a perfect story to follow on with the Beautiful Creatures! I quite liked it coming from Ridley’s view. You  get to see who she really is and what she treasures most. I hope Kami Garcia and Margaret Stohl are working on another Dangerous Creatures book because I would love to see what Ridley decides to do next and I wonder if it will involve the rest of the Ravenwood’s and Duchannes.

Well written. Needs to be awarded and it needs to be recognized better to get that award. I would recommend it to anyone who has read the first four Beautiful Creatures books.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave us a comment. Your comment will appear on the page once it has been moderated by the teacher. Thank you!