Pages

Saturday 25 October 2014

Matched - Ally Condie



Matched - Ally Condie

Stars: ****

Age: 13+

It’s a good book. It doesn’t reach out to me like some other books do but I like the characters, setting and the problems Cassia and her friends come across. I would read it over and over again because it’s not a book that would bore you, it keeps you wanting more!  One down point it’s like Katniss (From the Hunger Games) deciding who she loves more Gale or Peeta. When I read the book it came across that Cassia was in the middle between who she loved more Ky or Xander but throughout the series it seems that Cassia leans towards Ky a bit more.  I would recommend to girls more than boys in an intermediate (11- 13) age group!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave us a comment. Your comment will appear on the page once it has been moderated by the teacher. Thank you!