Pages

Tuesday 14 September 2010

10 Minutes Writing


If I got to be anything for a day, I would be money. An inanimate object used in everyday life.


I could be spent on clothes or food and really necessary items or something like toys or a laptop, although living in someone’s wallet wouldn’t be that fun but most of all I would love to help people in different countries. It would be great to know that I, a thin piece of plastic, could slowly change the world by buying food, shelter and stationary for refugees.


I would be able to travel New Zealand or even the world - being used to buy different things. For example someone would get me brand new from the bank. They might spend me in a restaurant and after that I would be given as someone else’s change. I guess then it would go around and around. The same five-dollars bill being spent on several different things for several different people.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey. good work i really like your writing. Hope to see more work from you. Keep up the good work

    ReplyDelete

Please leave us a comment. Your comment will appear on the page once it has been moderated by the teacher. Thank you!