Pages

Monday 20 September 2010

The Earthquake

As I lay in my bed I felt a sudden shake. It’s an earthquake.
“Get to your doorframe!” I hear my dad shout. I got out of my bed, loosing my balance I make it to my doorframe.
Kye and Diesel my two dogs come running into my room shaking. I’m glad the dogs are ok. Dad comes up and hugs me saying everything is going to be alright.
“Where’s Lauren?” I asked feeling worried. The shaking had stopped and my older sister Lauren came down the hallway.
“Are you guys ok?” my sister asked.
“We’re ok,” my dad replied.
I’m very thankful that my family’s okay. As long as nobody is hurt that’s all that matters to me.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for sharing your story about the earthquake, Chloe. I'm glad we're all safe too! It certainly makes you appreciate how much you love your family and friends, doesn't it! These experiences have a way of bringing everyone even closer together.

    Have a great holiday - hopefully earthquake-free!

    Carol

    ReplyDelete

Please leave us a comment. Your comment will appear on the page once it has been moderated by the teacher. Thank you!